If you’re like the girls here at The Amazing Blog, you’ve likely been searching for the perfect perfume, but have been unable to find the exact scent that expresses your personality. Luckily, we have found a very original solution: designing your own fragrance! The Perfume Studio invites you to Design Your Own Fragrance with the Oriental kit to capture the essence of your individuality.
The Perfume Studio’s master perfumists have spent years developing 18 blends to capture the essence of all personalities. These high-street inspired fragrances are enduring on the skin with their combination of top, middle and low note scent extracts. Lasting for up to three hours, top notes include refreshing scents like Citrus, Green, Aldehydic, Fruity, Herbal, and Amber. The middle note fragrances, which the Perfume Studio argues are the most important part, linger on the skin for up to 12 hours. These include scents of Ozonic, Fresh Flora, Rose Floral, Tonic Sport and many others. Low notes by The Perfume Studio last even longer, with a scent-life of 24 hours! This assures a constant yet luscious scent without continuous reapplication. These low notes are represented by the scents Woody, Balsamic, Musky, and Mossy. All of these diverse scents are represented in The Perfume Studio boxes Oriental, Fresh, Floral, Master Perfumer and Diamante Master Perfumer here. The Perfume Studio classes also feature all of these high, middle and low note scents.
We too had the chance create our own fragrance! We tested the Oriental design kit by The Perfume Studio which includes 3 pipettes and 6 tester blotters to assist in becoming a perfumer. This set contains the scents Woody, Citrus, Spicy, Amber, Floral Floral and Musky. The ingredients of each fragrance express a distinct emotion. Woody, for example, is primarily made of Sandalwood and conveys and elegant yet mellow emotion. With seven easy to follow steps, the ideal fragrance is yours in no time! This do-it-yourself, Oriental perfume kit can be purchased here for £29.95. The Perfume Studio has been kind enough to award the FIRST FIVE readers who email The Amazing Blog, email@example.com, with a complimentary, do-it-yourself Oriental Perfume kit*.
Though we find The Perfume Studio kits to be super innovative, we especially love the pampering The Perfume Studio offers through their creative classes. The Perfume Studio sessions are hosted by master perfumists who assist attendees in their selection of premiere scents. Group Scent Events for wedding parties, groups of girlfriends and even men are just a few of the events sponsored by The Perfume Studio. This exclusive experience can even be brought to the comfort of your home when hosting a ‘home fragrance party’. With nationwide locations, and an annual event in London, The Perfume Studio offers their sessions in numerous salons and day spas. Theses exclusive sessions which ‘Capture the Essence of You’ start as low as £39.95. All of The Perfume Studio events can be found here.
*In your email please include your name and post address with the subject line "Perfume Studio Giveaway". We will announce the winners on our Twitter page @AmazingPRltd on Tuesday 11 March by 12.00!
Terms and Conditions:
- This giveaway is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Entrants to this giveaway must be aged 18 or over and it's open internationally.
- The giveaway prize is : 1 do-it-yourself Oriental Perfume kit
- Employees and the immediate families of The Perfume Studio are not entitled to enter this giveaway.
- The Perfume Studio reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the giveaway at any time without prior notice.
- This giveaway closes at 12pm on Tuesday 11th March.
- In your email please include your name and post address with the subject line "Perfume Studio Giveaway". We will announce the winners on our Twitter page @AmazingPRltd on Tuesday 11 March by 12.00
- No cash option or alternative to prizes offered.
- The winners will be notified on the 11/03/2014 by email. This must be acknowledged by the winner, by telephone or email within twenty-four hours of end date. Failure to respond means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding the giveaway if necessary.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of the giveaway is The Perfume Studio. The name and region of the winners may be obtained by writing to the following address after 11/03/2014: The Perfume Studio Giveaway, Amazing PR, Worlds End Studio, 134 Lots Road, London SW10 0RJ.